YTD Comparison Report
Location: Reports > Sales > YTD Comparison
Compares a large amount of sales data with the year prior, and organizes it by staff member.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can reference this report if they want to see how performance as increased or decreased, compared to the previous year.
- Salon Manager: This is a great report to use as a reference point for salon managers to determine who are the best performers during the span of a year.
- Salon Employee: Front line salon staff such as stylists or receptionists may not see much use with this report other than knowing their own statistics.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- YTD and Previous YTD through: Clicking or tapping here will open the calendar interface for the user to select a single day for use with the report.
- Department: Filtering the report results by individual department is possible with this drop down menu.
- Technician: Filling in this bubble and using this drop down menu will filter the report by individual staff member.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Technician: The name of the staff member, or House Sale.
- Curr Service: The current net service revenue generated by the individual staff member.
- Curr Retail: The current retail product sales revenue generated by the employee.
- Curr Discounts: The current year to date total of all discounted revenue.
- Curr Net Total: The net total dollar value of the previous three columns.
- Curr Retail to Service %: The percentage value of retail product sales to service sales.
- Prior Service: The total net service revenue generated by the staff member for the same time last year.
- Prior Retail: The total net retail product sales revenue generated by the employee for the same time last year.
- Prior Discounts: The total dollar value of all discounts given by the staff member, for the same time last year.
- Prior Net Total: Last year's net total revenue for services, products, and discounts.
- Prior Retail to Service %: The percentage of retail products sold per service ticket, during the same time last year.
- $Variance: The dollar amount in difference between the current and previous year.
- % Variance: The percentage of difference of sales performance now, compared to the year prior.
- Totals: All applicable totals are tabulated at the bottom of the report.