Customer Points Report
Location: Reports > Customers > Points
Locations that utilize Customer Points as an inducement will find this report invaluable in tracking all point movements throughout the course of a selected date range. The bottom portion of the report also tracks manual adjustments which can be performed from within SuperSalon or iOffice.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners will find value in this report when they utilize Customer Points as an incentive/inducement.
- Salon Manager: Managers can investigate potential questions customers may have about points being either redeemed or credited to their balance.
- Salon Employee: A stylist would like to know how many customer points were assigned in total for a given day.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date Range: Clicking or tapping here will open the calendar interface to allow users to choose a single day, or a date range for the report data.
- Show Points: This drop down gives the user the option to show the following:
- All Points
- Credited Points
- Redeemed Points
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will retrieve the report data.
- Date: The timestamp date and time of the Customer Point being either credited or redeemed.
- Daily ID: The ticket number of the sale involved with the point movement.
- Item: This column will show whether the point movement was for a service or a product.
- Description: Here in this column will be the name of the individual product or service.
- Credited: The amount of customer points credited for the given sale.
- Redeemed: The total number of points that were redeemed for this given sale.
- Customer: The client's name whose points were either redeemed or credited as part of a sale.
Manual Point Adjustments
- Date: The timestamp in both date and time for when the Customer Point was adjusted.
- Credited: The total number of Customer Points credited in the manual adjustment.
- Subtracted: The total number of Customer Points taken away from the client in the manual adjustment.
- Customer: The client's name whose points were adjusted.