Daily Detail Report
Location: Reports > Sales > Daily Detail Report
Detailed snapshot of either gross or net revenue generation for a single day, spread out over several business metrics. It can also be run for a date range when needed as well.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report is makes a great "meeting report" for salon owners who would like to see a detailed breakdown of a single day's metrics.
- Salon Manager: Managers that salons can reference this report as a means of motivating their teams to perform better in sales.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and receptionists can find value in this report due to its ability to show areas of opportunity.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Start Day of Week: This drop down menu gives users the option of choosing which day of the week will be considered the start day for the various metrics included.
- Enter a Date: Clicking or tapping on on this field will open a calendar interface where the user can select the day they wish to view.
- Switch to date Range: Filling in this box will change the "Enter a Date" filter to the traditional calendar interface to select a date range.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Sales: This drop down allows users to choose between net or gross values to be displayed in the report.
- Show Totals: Filling this box with a check will populate a row in the report to tabulating all applicable totals.
- Show Employees: Filling this box with a checkmark will create a row for each employee on duty during the time of the report.
- Join Stores: If multiple salons are selected for the purposes of the report, filling this box with a check will merge all of their totals.
- Show Comparison: Filling this box with a checkmark will allow for a comparison view of the different values.
- Far Left Column: This column will display the date, name of the salon(s) being reported on, individual employee, and other variables to be created as rows.
- Cuts: The number of standard haircuts performed.
- Color $: The total dollar value of revenue generated from color Services.
- Treatment $: This column will show the total amount of revenue generated by treatment services.
- Shampoo $: The total dollar value of shampoo services in the given timeframe.
- Retail $: This column displays the total retail dollar value of product sales in the given timeframe.
- Blow Dry $: The total dollar value of all blow dry services for the day or date range.
- Other Serv. $: All other services will have their revenue values listed here.
- Wax $: The total dollar value of all waxing services will be displayed in this column.
- Total Sales: The total revenue generated by all the other columns will be tabulated in this column.
- Prod Hr.: The total production hours associated with the location or individual employee.
- Non-Prod Hr.: The total nonproduction hours associated with the location or individual employee.
- RPC: This column stands for "Retail Per Cut", and displays a integer value of all retail sales made with each haircut.
- CPH: This stands for "Cuts Per Hour", and shows an average integer value of how many haircuts were performed per hour by the employee or location.
- SPC: This means "Sales Per Cut" and will display and integer value of revenue generated for each haircut, including product sales and other services.
- OPC: This is "Other Services Per Cut", and as the others, it shows and integer value of all services that are sold with each haircut.
- Total Sales/Hr.: The in this column represents the total amount of sales processed for each hour of operation or individual shift.
- Un Served: The total number of salon clients the location or individual employee was unable to serve in the given timeframe.
- New Cust %: The percentage of new clients that visited the location within the given timeframe.
- Adjust: Any timeclock adjustments for staff members will be shown here.
- TimeIn: The timestamp of when the staff member clocked in, or the location opened.
- Time Out: The timestamp value of when either the staff member clocked out, or the location closed.
- Credit %: The total percentage of sales processed by the location or individual that were settled by credit card.
RPC: Retail $ divided by Cuts
CPH: Cuts divided by Prod Hr.
SPC: Total Sales divided by Cuts
OPC: Blow Dry $ plus Other Serv. $ plus Wax $ and divide that result by Cuts
Total Sales/Hr.: Add up Prod Hr. and Non-Prod Hr and then divide the Total Sales amount by that result
New Cust %: New Customers divided by Total Customers then multiply that result by 100. Please note, neither of these figures are represented on this report. Salon Dashboard would give you a reference in the Guest Detail section.