Year 2 Year Trend Report
Location: Reports > Sales >Year 2 Year Trend
Quick and simple sales statistics for the current and previous years for comparison purposes.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This is an excellent "meeting report" for salon owners due to its export ability to Excel, and the fact that all metrics are laid out in a very simple format.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can reference this report when they want to compare the current year to previous ones, in regards to sales performance.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other frontline salon staff may not get very much value from this report other than a point of reference for sales performance.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Month: This drop down is where the user chooses the month for the purpose of the year comparison.
- Year Comparison: Selecting the year to compare with the current one is accomplished with this drop down menu.
- Export to Excel: Filling in this checkbox and clicking or tapping on "Generate Report" will open a save dialog for the report to be saved as an off-line spreadsheet. Note: Microsoft Excel or equivalent program is needed for viewing.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Store: The name and franchise number of the salon will be listed here.
- Sales: The current dollar revenue generated, on average per month, by the location in the current year.
- Prev. Yr Sales: The average total dollar value of all revenue generated during, per month, the previous year selected.
- Change: The difference between the two years' values.
- YTD Current Sales: The current year's total sales revenue, in dollars.
- YTD Prev. Sales: The total sales revenue generated by the salon at the same time in the previous year.
- YTD Pct Change: The difference between the two years' values.
Cuts Per Day
- CPD: The average haircuts performed per day in the current year.
- Total H/C: The total number of haircuts performed by the location in the year to date.
- Days: The number of days used as a reference point to calculate the average.
- Yr Ago CPD: The average amount of haircuts performed per day in the previous year selected.
- CPD Pct Change: The percentage of change between the current and previous years' Cuts Per Day calculations.
Service $ Per Hr
- SPH: The average amount of services sold per hour, in the current year to date.
- Yr Ago SPH: The average services sold per hour in the selected year previous.
- SPH Pct Change: The percentage value difference between the two years' service dollar performance.
- Prod. Sales: The total dollar value of all product sales in the currently selected year.
- Yr Ago Prod Sales: The total dollar value of all retail product sales for the previous year selected.
- Prod. Sales Pct Change: The percentage value difference between the two years' retail product sales performance.
- PPG: The average amount of products sold, per guest.
- No Charges: The number of products given to clients at no charge.