Guest Summary Report
Location: Reports > Audit > Guest Summary
Rundown of all tickets processed by SuperSalon for a given day and allows you to see modifications that were made by the staff to the tickets.
- Select Stores: Select the store that will be be used for the report.
- Day: Select the date to run the report for.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Ticket ID: The ticket number
- Client Name: The name of the customer on the ticket.
- Time In: The time of day when the ticket was created.
- Wait: The amount of time the client had to wait before being serviced.
- Service Time: How long it took for the requested service to be performed.
- Status: The status of the ticket reflecting if it is still open or if it has been completed.
- Transactions: The code of the service that correlates to the legend below, gross and net revenue gained, along with the totals.
- Code: As per the legend at the bottom of the report
A = Added at checkout
the item on this row was added to the ticket on the checkout screen
P = Preselected
the item on this row was added to the ticket at creation time
D = Preselected then deleted at checkout
the item on this row was added to the ticket at creation time and then removed from the ticket on the checkout screen
- Gross: The Gross amount (Before Discounts) of the item on the row
- Net: The Net amount (After Discounts) of the item on the row