Location: Reports > Payroll > Employee Payrates
This report shows the current list of all active employees, along with both Production and Non-Production pay rates for each.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report can be utilized by salon owners when they want to see their labor costs in a simple format.
- Salon Manager: Managers can reference this report when time to perform employee reviews.
- Salon Employee: Front line salon staff such as stylists and receptionists might not need access to this report due to its sensitive information.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Store: The name of the location where the employee works.
- Employee: All active employees will be listed in this column in alphabetical order by last name.
- Production: The current hourly rate of pay for Production based tasks for this staff member.
- Non-Production: The hourly rate for this staff member when they perform Non-Production related tasks.