Daily Posting Report
Location: Reports > Multi-Store > Daily Posting
Real revenue numbers by individual service and payment method. Organizes data by individual location for comparative purposes.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report makes for an excellent "meeting report" in that all of the available information is quickly available for review in an easy to read manner.
- Salon Manager: Friendly competition between different salons in the same account can be fostered by managers utilizing this report.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other frontline salon staff will find value in this report by seeing how their individual location is performing compared to others in the same account.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date Range: Clicking or tapping here will open the calendar interface to allow users to choose a single day, or a date range for the report data.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will retrieve the report data.
- Sales: This column will display all of the products and services that were sold over the date range, with a rope corresponding to each individual one.
- Deposit: This column will show all of the payment methods that were utilized during the date range, as well as any Over/Short values present in the register.
- Salons: Each salon selected for the purposes of the report will have its own column.