Copying a Schedule
After an employee schedule has been satisfactorily created, it is possible to make it a recurring one by copying it over to subsequent weeks, or even months. This saves time for future staffing chores, and can be edited as needed.
Copying an Existing Schedule
- From the Scheduler tab of SuperSalon, click or tap on the "Options" button located in the bottom array.
- Click or tap on the "Copy All" button that populates.
- In the "Copy Schedules" pop-up, click or tap on the "Schedule" button so that a green arrow is displayed.
- Under the "Copy for:" header, specify the number of weeks or months the current schedule will be copied for by using the given buttons and their pop-up choices.
- Specify that the numeric value reflects "Week(s)" or "Month(s)" by clicking or tapping on the second button.
- Click or tap on the button located beneath the "Copy to week beginning on:" to specify the date you would like for the scheduled to officially begin.
- Click or tap on the "Copy" button in the lower right.