Service Categories are used to organize services into a more tidy format. This topic will cover the Service Category interface, and will demonstrate how new ones are created.
Breakdown of Category Menu
The Service Category interface can be reached via Manager > Services > Service Categories, and is broken down as follows:
Upper Button Array
- Add Category: Using this button allows users to enter a new Service Category into SuperSalon.
- Show Deleted: This button is where users can view previously used Service Categories that are no longer active.
- Show Categories: When viewing the deleted Service Categories, using this button will return the user to the active category list.
All currently active Service Categories will be shown as tiles in the roster format of the Category List. Clicking or tapping on one of the entries will allow users to edit or delete them as needed.
Creating a New Service Category
- From anywhere in SuperSalon, enter the Manager menu.
- Enter the Services submenu by clicking or tapping on its entry in the list shown on the left.
- Click or tap on the "Service Category" button in the upper array.
- Click or tap on the "Add Category" button.
- Enter the name of the new category into the "Name" text field.
- Click or tap on the "Save" button.