Monthly Statistics Report
Location: Reports > Sales > Monthly Statistics
Several monthly metrics broken down in column format, and presented in rows that correspond to each day of the month.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report can be useful for salon owners who want a quick rundown of the month for one or more locations.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can use this report to motivate their team members by comparing previous month's performance.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other frontline salon staff can reference this report whenever they want a quick rundown of each day of a single month.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Month and Year: These two drop-down menus enable users to select the month and year for the report sampling.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Day: The day of the week and the calendar date will be shown in this column.
- Net Serv: The net service revenue will be displayed in this column as a dollar value.
- Net Prod: Net retail product sale revenue is shown in this column.
- Tot Net: The total net revenue of both services and products is displayed in dollar value in this column.
- Prod Hours: The total number of production hours accumulated by all staff members for this day.
- Net Serv $/Hr: The average amount of service revenue gained per hour.
- Net Product $/Hr: The average amount of retail product revenue gained per hour of this day.
- Disc $: The total dollar value of all discounts is shown in this column.
- Guests: The total number of salon clients attended to for this day.
- Cuts: This column displays the total number of standard haircuts performed by the staff this day.
- Net Ticket Ave: The average dollar value of each ticket processed this day, in net.
- Voids: The total number of voided tickets that were processed this day.
- Look and Walks: This column shows all of the look N walks that were recorded for the given day.
- New: The total number of new clients that visited the location for this day.
- Recurring: The number of repeat customers who visited the salon on this day.
- Male: This column will show the number of salon clients who fit the male demographic.
- Female: All salon clients who fit the female demographic are shown in this column.
- Child: The total number of children who were attended to for this day.
- Last In: The ticket number and timestamp of the last ticket to be entered into SuperSalon for the day.
- Last Comp.: The ticket number and timestamp of the last completed ticket for the business day.
- Totals: The very bottom of the report has a row which will tabulate all totals for each column.
- Tot Net: Net Serv plus Net Prod
- Net Serv$/Hr: Net Serv divided by Prod Hours
- Net Prod$/Hr: Net Prod divided by Prod Hours
- Net Ticket Ave: Tot Net divided by Guests