Service List Report
Location: Reports > Services > Service List
All current services available at the selected location, along with a few important details.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report can be used by salon managers when they want to review all of the services available at a location.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can reference this report when they need information about a service, or multiple services.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other frontline salon staff can reference this report to familiarize themselves with all of the services available at the location.
- Select Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Sort By: This set of two drop-down menus is where users can filter the report by the following metrics in ascending or descending order:
- Code (Default)
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Service Code: The unique numeric code associated with the service.
- Description: The name of the service as it appears in SuperSalon.
- Estimate Time To Complete: The estimated amount of time it takes to perform the service.
- Category: The unique service category to which the service belongs.
- Price $: The cost two the client for the service to be performed.