Finding Your Store Tag
On Thursday, April 15, we will be implementing a new phone/support system. This move will benefit our customers through reduced wait times, faster resolution, and additional channels to reach our support staff, including expanded chat and utilizing support through texting capabilities.
With this implementation there will be a change to our IVR that will prompt the caller for a Store Tag Number as opposed to [Store number]. Store tag number can be found under the Help tab on the POS, as well as in iOffice via the Tools -> Stores sub menu.
- Click the Help tab.
- The store tag number is the third line down, and is highlighted in blue with a red square around it for easy identification.
- When prompted by our phone system, enter the store tag you found on the Help tab. This is a location-specific ID, so our support team can more quickly provide assistance to a particular store looking for help.
- Log into iOffice via ioffice.supersalon.com.
- Once logged in, click the Tools tab in the top right hand corner of the screen on the toolbar.
- Click the Stores submenu in the Tools tab, here you will see all locations you have access to with their store tag number listed in the second column for easy identification.
- When prompted by our phone system, enter the store tag you found in Tools -> Stores. This is a location-specific ID, so our support team can more quickly provide assistance to a particular store looking for help.