Location: Reports > Audit > Exceptions
Number of services performed by staff members while not clocked into a production position, as well as haircuts that go over or under a specific time frame as defined in the software settings of SuperSalon.
- Select Stores: Select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Select the date or range of dates to run the report for.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Employee: The name of the employee
- Non-Production Services: The number of services performed while not clocked into a production position.
- Cuts Over X: The number of haircuts over X minutes. X is defined in the Software Settings in the Reports section.
- Cuts Under X: The number of haircuts that lasted less than X minutes. X is defined in the Software Settings in the Reports section.
- Average Cut Time: The average amount of time it takes to provide a Haircut service.
Average Cut Time: