Location: Reports > Audit > Tuition
The Tuition Report is a dedicated report for keeping track of tuition payments within a specified date range. It can be used to see all tuition payments for a particular student, or all payments by all students in a specified date range.
- Select Stores: Select the store that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Select the date or range of dates to run the report for.
- Student Name: Filter the report to only show a particular student, by searching their first and/or last name.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Number: Auto-generated chronologically ordered tuition payment number.
- Type: Tuition type, as set during the tuition payment process. Tuition payment types are configured in SuperSalon via Setup -> Software Settings -> School Settings -> Tuition Settings.
- Student: First and last name of the student who made the tuition payment.
- Student ID: Student ID number, as assigned via the Employee Number field on a student's profile.
- Date: The date that the tuition payment was made.
- Tuition Amount: The total amount due for a tuition payment by a student.
- Payment Amount: The total amount paid by the student for a given tuition payment.
- Transaction Type: Payment type used by the student to make their tuition payment.
- Check #: The check number entered at check out, if a check was used to pay make a tuition payment.