Required Reading Messages
SuperSalon's messaging system has options in place that allow business owners and managers to make all incoming messages to salon staff required reading prior to them clocking in for the day.
Creating a "Required Reading" Message
- From anywhere in SuperSalon, click or tap on the Messages tab.
- Select the "New Message" button located in the bottom array.
- Fill in all of the appropriate from/to/subject information, and then craft the body of the message itself.
- Click or tap on the "Require Reading" button located in the lower left of the New Message interface.
- Click or tap on the green check mark labeled "Ok" to send the message. When completed, all staff members listed in the "To" field will need to read the message prior to clocking in for their shift. If sent during a break time, it will need to be read prior to coming off of break.