Receiving New Products
The following steps reflect products being received into the salon's inventory from product orders or other sources.
Receive a Product via the Inventory Manager
- In the Inventory Manager, search for the Product that is to be received by either scanning its UPC code, entering the product code into the text field, or using the "Product Select" button to drill down to the specific item.
- With the correct item selected, review the information that populates, and click or tap on the "Receive" button.
- Choose whether this will be received from an order, or other source by filling in the bubble, or entering another description into the text field.
- Enter the numeric amount of items received in the "Qty" text field. Leave the "Cost" text field empty if this has not changed from the last order.
- Update the product with the "Update Product" button, or hit the Enter key on the keyboard.