Product Orders (Non Regis)
SuperSalon gives users the ability to order new products for their location via the POS. These orders can then be sent electronically, as in the case of Regis franchises, or they can be printed and sent directly to vendors for fulfillment. When the items arrive, they can be entered into SuperSalon's inventory via the Inventory Manager. The steps listed here reflect an order placed for a non-Regis location.
Crafting a New Product Order
- From anywhere in SuperSalon, enter the Manager menu.
- In the Manager menu, click or tap on the "Products" submenu, alphabetically listed on the left.
- Click or tap on the "Product Orders" button located in the upper button array.
- Upon first entering, the user will see a list of all past PO's processed by SuperSalon, along with their statuses and creation dates. To process the new order, click or tap on the "Create PO (Wizard)" button.
- Enter the name for the product order in the given text field.
- With the button designated as "Order Type", set it to "Manual".
- With the "Inventory Type" button, determine whether this order will be for Inventory, Backbar or Supplies.
- Click or tap on the "Select Vendors" button.
- Click or tap on the applicable Vendor(s) who will be involved in the fulfillment of this order.
- Click or tap on the "Select Brands" button.
- Click or tap on the desired Product Brands that will be needed in the purchase order.
- Click or tap on the "Create PO" button. This will populate the Product Order Information page, and save the purchase order into the system.
- Make any needed adjustments to the products that auto populate due to their min/max levels.
- Add other products to the order by using the "Code:" and "Qty:" text fields, and clicking or tapping on the green plus button.
- After the correct products have been selected, the user can either save the order or finalize it with either of the two buttons. Once a Product Order is finalized with the "Finalize PO" button, it can no longer be edited.
- To send to the product order, print or export it to CSV format, and then send it along to the vendor.