Discount List Report
Location: Reports > Discounts > Discount List
Displays a roster of all available discounts for a location, or multiple locations.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners find value in this report in that it saves time when compared to combing through the Discounts submenu of the Manager menu.
- Salon Manager: This report is helpful for salon managers who would like to see all of their discounts readily visible in one place.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon employees such as stylists or receptionists find value in this report by seeing a quick breakdown of the discounts available to their clients.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Sort By: The two drop-down menus in this section of the filter allow users to sort the reports output to their liking.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will retrieve the report data.
- Discount Code: The given code for the discount, as established in its discount profile.
- Description: The name the discount generally goes by.
- Type: This column will show whether the discount is a dollar value, or a percentage value.
- Amount: The total value of the discount in either dollars or percentage values.