Tuition Payment Report
Location: Reports > School > Tuition Payment
The Tuition Payment Report is dedicated to keeping track of tuition payments made by students at a beauty school.
- Select Stores: Select the store that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Select the date or range of dates to run the report for.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Number: Auto-generated chronologically ordered tuition payment number.
- Type: Tuition type, as set during the tuition payment process. Tuition payment types are configured in SuperSalon via Setup -> Software Settings -> School Settings -> Tuition Settings.
- Course Code: The code for the course the student is enrolled in.
- Student: First and last name of the student who made the tuition payment.
- Student ID: Student ID number, as assigned via the Employee Number field on a student's profile.
- Invoice No: Auto-generated chronologically ordered invoice number for the tuition payment.
- Date: The date that the tuition payment was made.
- Amount: The total amount paid by the student for a given tuition payment.