The "Count" option in the Inventory Manager allows users to set "In Stock" values, ignoring and overriding all past adjustments. This is useful for instances of general inventory counts in the location.
Product Counts with the Inventory Manager
- In the Inventory Manager, search for the Product that is to be counted by either scanning its UPC code, entering the product code into the text field, or using the "Product Select" button to drill down to the specific item.
- With the correct item selected, review the information that populates, and click or tap on the "Count" button.
- A reason is not needed for this inventory task, but it should be noted via the warning displayed in red that the inventory counts will cause SuperSalon to ignore past adjustments when calculating the "In Stock" values.
- Enter the amount of items that are to be established as currently "In Stock" into the "Qty" text field. Ignore the "Cost" field.
- Update the product with the "Update Product" button, or hit the Enter key on the keyboard.