Stylist Extra Services Report
Location: Reports > Services > Stylist Extra Services
Net total of all services and extra services, as well as services per hour for a given date range, organized by staff member.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can use this report to get a feel for how many extra services are being performed at the location.
- Salon Manager: This report can be used by salon managers as a reference to how often extra services are being performed, compared to the entirety.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other front line salon staff can reference this report to see how many extra services they performed in the given time span.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Enter A Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Stylist Name: The staff member's name who perform services during the time of the report.
- Net Services $: The net dollar value of all revenue generated by this staff member for service sales.
- Extra Services $: The total dollar value for all extra services performed during the time of the report.
- Extra Ser %: The percentage value of extra services performed by the employee, compared to all services.
- Net Total $: The total net revenue generated by service sales for this staff member.
- % of tot: The percentage value of extra services, compared to all net sales (service + product).
- Production Hrs: The total production hours worked by this staff member for the time of the report.
- SPH: Sales Per Hour, the average Net sales (Services + Products) per hour.
- Extra Ser %: Extra Services $ divided by Net Service $ then multiply that result by 100
- % of tot: Extra Services $ divided by Net Service $ + Net Product $ (not found on this report, use Production Report for reference) then divided the result by 100
- SPH: Net Service Sales + Net Product Sales (not found on this report, use Production Report for reference) then divide that result by Production Hours.