Receive / Transfer / Adjust Report
Location: Reports > Products > Receive / Transfer / Adjust
Tracks all actions taken within the Inventory Manager, and logs which staff member performed any product movements.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners who wish to know who is doing the majority of inventory work can reference this report.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can use this report to keep track of what items are being transferred in and out of various statuses.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and receptionists can reference this report when they are performing inventory duties, in order to prevent mistakes.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Enter Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Show: These two bubbles allow users to filter the report based on the cost of the items for the salon, or the price charged to salon clients.
- Select Action: This drop down enables users to select which inventory actions are to be presented in the report, with the following options:
- All (Default)
- Transferred In
- Transferred Out
- Brand: This drop down enables users to filter the report for specific brands.
- Vendor: Having the report results reflect only specific vendors is accomplished by using this drop down menu.
- Adjustment Description: The report can further be filtered by users to reflect which descriptions for adjustments are shown.
- Note: Notes added to inventory movements are listed in this drop down menu, allowing users to filter by them.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Date: The calendar date and time stamp when the inventory movement took place.
- Employee: The name of the staff member who performed the inventory change.
- Code: The numeric code number associated with the retail item.
- Description: The name of the retail item, as it appears in its product profile.
- Qty: The total number of items that were moved between statuses.
- Total Cost $: The total cost of the salon for the retail items that have been moved.
- Action: This column will indicate whether the item was received, adjusted, or transferred.
- Note: Notes attached to the product movements will be displayed in this column.