Shop Charge Report
Location: Reports > Audit > Shop Charge
This report is used to track shop charges at a salon in a given date range.
Shop charges are usually incurred when a production employee is charged for using products on a service, such as using color products to dye a clients hair. The shop charge is deducted from the commission the employee is awarded for performing a service. Learn how to add a shop charge to a service.
- Select Stores: Select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select a Date Range: Select the date or range of dates to run the report for.
- Sort by: This drop down allows users to sort the data by the following metrics, in either ascending or descending order:
- Inclusion Count
- Inclusion $
- House Count
- House $
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Code: The employee ID.
- Name: The name of the staff member who incurred the charge.
- Inclusion Count: Total number of shop charges of one dollar or less.
- Inclusion $: The total dollar amount of the shop charges.
- House Count: Total number of shop charges that exceeded one dollar in value
- House $: The total dollar amount of all House based shop charges.