Customer Source Report
Location: Reports > Customers > Source
Details on where salon clients are coming from both geographically and demographically. Great for planning marketing and/or advertisement campaigns.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Several clients may have come from a particular ZIP Code, giving the possible impetus to open another location in that area.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can utilize this report to see which towns are most represented in the given client base.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon employees such as salon staff can utilize this report to get a feel for where their clients are physically coming from.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date Range: Clicking or tapping here will open the calendar interface to allow users to choose a single day, or a date range for the report data.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will retrieve the report data.
- Today's Report: Using this button will generate a report that reflects today's current values.
- Yesterday's Report: This button will generate the report for the previous business day.
ZIP Code Header
- Zip code: This column lists all of the ZIP Codes from where clients are visiting from, and is based on the information located in the Customer Database.
- Number of Visits: The total number of clients who have come from this particular ZIP Code.
- % Visits: The percentage of salon clients who have come from this ZIP Code, compared to the whole.
- Net $: The net value of revenue gained from clients who have come from this particular ZIP Code.
- City: This column will list all of the cities from where salon clients are coming from, based on Customer Data.
- Number of Visits: The total number of salon customers who have come from this particular city.
- % Visits: The total percent, compared to the whole, salon clients who have come from the city.
- Net $: The net dollar value of all salon clients who have come from this particular city.
- Gender: This column lists all of the genders who have visited the location in the given time frame.
- Number of Visitors: The total number of clients who have visited the location, organized by gender.
- % Visits: The percentage value, compared to the whole, of each gender who has visited the location.
- Net $: The net dollar value for each gender that has visited the location within the time frame.
- All % of Visits Areas: The number of visits for the row you are looking at divided by the Total # Visits for the section you are looking at and then multiply that result by 100