The Email Receipts enhancement module for SuperSalon is a recent addition as of 2019, and is quickly gaining in popularity. With it, all customer receipts arrive in email form as a digital document, as opposed to a hard copy. This results in less wasted paper, money saved on paper replenishments, and a valuable convenience for customers.
Email Receipts: At a Glance
Summary of Benefits:
- Eliminates paper clutter for both salon clients and the environment.
- Saves hundreds of dollars, yearly, in paper replenishment costs.
- Demonstrates a business's commitment to the global effort to help the environment.
- Digital receipts last longer than paper ones, thereby assisting with accounting efforts.
- Broadband Internet connection (High-speed)
- SuperSalon POS 5.6.9+
- Valid Customer Email Addresses
Changes to UI and Work Flow:
- A new button will appear in the checkout process to send the receipt to email instead of the printer.
- Customers will need to opt into the feature, and have a valid email address on their Customer Profile.
- Settings are available for new clients to automatically opt into the feature on their first visit.
- This enhancement module also has an accompanying report to track its success. The Email Receipts Log can be found in the Audit section of reports.
Cost and Setup:
- Contact ProPoint Sales Representative at 888-458-1001 Ext-3, or [email protected]