Customer Retention Report
Location: Reports > Customers > Customer Retention
Amazingly useful snapshot of returning customers and their visit frequency, as well as non-returning clients. Great for making improvements to customer retention.
- Select a Store: Select the store that will be be used for the report.
- Month and Year Drop-downs: Select which month and year will be used for the report.
- Switch to Date Range: Checking this box will allow you to choose a range of dates instead of the above drop down options.
- Show Details: Checking this box the report will show more a more detailed breakdown of the visits.
- Show House Sale: Checking this box will include tickets rang out under "House Sale" and not assigned to a specific employee
- Gender and Age Drop-downs: These allow you to filter to certain demographics.
- Customer: This allows you to filter the customers listed in the report as either "New", "Returning", or "Both".
- Service Category: This allows you to filter the report by specific service category.
- Stylists: This allows you to be filter by specific stylist, or "House Sale".
- Discount used on original visit: Allows you to filter the report's results based on whether the first visit by client had a discount on their ticket.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Total Unique Customers: How many customers in total visited.
- Returning Customers since Visit: How many of the customers were returning customers.
- Non-Returning Customers since visit: How many of the customers have not returned in the selcted range of the report.
- Customer Return Percentage: The percentage of all clients who are repeat visitors in the selected range of the report.
- Average Return Visits of Returning Customers: Shows the average amount of repeat visits in the selected range of the report.
- Customers in selected time: The total number of customers serviced by this staff member.
- Return Customer Percentage: The percentage of customers that were return customers for this staff member.
- Return Customers to Stylist since Visit: The number of repeat customers for this staff member.
- Percentage of Return Visits Back to Stylist: The percentage of repeat customers seen by the staff member.
- Return Customers to any Stylist Since Visit: The number of all repeat clients for all staff.
- Non-Returning Customers Since Visit: The number of new customers seen for the staff member.
- Total Return Visits: The total number of return visits for the staff member.
- Customer Return Percentage: Returning Customers Since Visit + Non-Returning Customers since visit then divide that by Unique Customers in selected time and finally multiply that result by 100.
- Average Return Visits of Returning Customers:
- Return Customer Percentage: Returning customers to any stylist since visit divided by Customers in selected time then multiply that result by 100
- Percentage of returns visits back to stylist: Return customers to stylist since visit divided by Customers in selected time then multiply that result by 100
- Average Return Visits: