Product transfers generally take place when items are moved from one internal status to another, such as back bar or display items.
Transferring Products Into or Out of Inventory
- In the Inventory Manager, search for the Product that is to be transferred by either scanning its UPC code, entering the product code into the text field, or using the "Product Select" button to drill down to the item.
- With the correct item selected, review the information that populates, and click or tap on the "Transfer In", or "Transfer Out" button.
- Select the reason for the transfer by filling in the bubble next to the correct description. Users are given the option of either "Backbar" or a customized description in the "Other" text field.
- Enter the amount of items that are to be transferred in or out of the inventory by using the "Qty" text field. Ignore the "Cost" field.
- Update the product with the "Update Product" button, or hit the Enter key on the keyboard.