Mid Day Counts
Mid-Day counts are a good way to gauge revenue performance during the workday. Users have access to this function via the Close Out submenu, but the process is completely optional.
Performing a Mid Day Count
- From anywhere in SuperSalon, click or tap on the Manager tab.
- Click or tap on the "Close Out" submenu alphabetically listed on the left.
- Use the "Open Till" button at the bottom right of the interface to open the register for the count.
- Click or tap on the "Cash" helper displayed on the left, and select the "Mid-Day Count" button.
- Enter the correct amount of individual denominations of bills in the given text fields.
- Repeat the process for each payment method helper, using receipts and printouts as a frame of reference.
- Click or tap on the Save/Close button in the lower right of the interface, or simply hit the Enter key to save the mid-day count.