Schedule Blocks are sections of time in the Employee Scheduler where a staff member cannot be scheduled for a shift. This can be due to recurring non-work-related commitments, or any other reason for the employee to not come in.
To Place a Scheduling Block for an Employee
- From anywhere in the SuperSalon point-of-sale, click or tap on the "Scheduler" tab.
- Using the columns and rows as a guide, click or tap on the chosen time the employee cannot come in, under the column that corresponds to their name.
- In the Employee Scheduler Editor, click or tap on the "Add Block" button located in the bottom array.
- Specify the exact time for the blocked time by clicking or tapping on the green arrows to move the displayed time forward or ahead in 15 minute increments.
- When the correct time has been configured, click or tap on the "Save Changes" button located in the bottom of the Employee Schedule Editor.