Receptionist Sales Report
Location: Reports > Sales > Receptionist Sales
Tracks all revenue generated by house sales, receptionists, and other non-production staff members. Store totals are also included at the bottom of the report.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report can be useful for salon owners who would like to keep track of how well salon receptionists are doing with retail sales.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can utilize this report to see which receptionists are performing better than others.
- Salon Employee: Receptionists can reference this report when they want questions answered about their retail or service performance.
- Select Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Item: The name of the service that was sold.
- Count: The total number of items in the aforementioned bullet point sold during the timeframe of the report.
- Gross: The dollar value of all revenue generated by selling the service, prior to taxes and other deductions.
- Discount: The total dollar amount of discounts assigned to this service.
- Refund: The total amount, in dollars, of all refunded revenue associated with the service.
- Commission: The total dollar value of all commissions associated with the sale of the service.
- Net: The total dollar value of all revenue generated by this service, after taxes and discounts.
- Count: The total number of retail products sold by this staff member, or the store.
- Gross: The total amount of revenue generated by product sales, prior to taxes and other deductions.
- Discount: The total amount, in dollars, for all discounts assigned to product sales.
- Refund: This column displays the total amount of refunded revenue associated with this retail product.
- Commission: The total amount of commission dollars assigned with this product sale.
- Net: The total dollar revenue generated by product sales, after taxes and other deductions.
Statistics (Store Total)
- Grand Total Net Avg Ticket: The average net revenue generated per ticket processed.
- Grand Total Guests: The total number of salon clients who visited the location in the timeframe of the report.
- Grand Total Extra Services: The total dollar value of all extra services performed during the time of the report.
- Grand Total Net Average Ticket: Grand Total from Net column divided by Grand Total from Item Count column