Merging Customer Records
Maintaining your customer list accurately is paramount to utilizing SuperSalon’s customer history and customer retention reporting. We now have an efficient and accessible customer merge utility for salon level employees to utilize.
- Merging multiple customer records for a single customer.
- Merging an online check in customer (if they used a different phone number) with an existing customer record.
- Merging customer records with incomplete information (multiple Mike Smith records, for example).
Merging Customer Records step-by-step
- Create a new ticket.
- Search for a customer name with duplicate records.
- Select the Customer Merge button.
- Select the duplicate customer records you want to merge (the customers will be highlighted blue when selected) and press Next.
- Select the master customer record (the customer will be highlighted blue when selected), this is the customer record that will remain after merging, and press Next.
- Validate the master customer record is correct and update or make adjustments as needed. Hit the Save button when complete.
- Success! Your selected customer records are now merged into the customer you selected as your master customer. Press Ok and you’re done.