Service Sub Items
Sub Items can best be defined as potential additional costs that could be attached to certain services. An example of this could be an extra charge for longer hair. Sub Items will appear during the ticket creation process as a selectable choice for an additional charge. This topic will go over the Sub Items interface, and give instructions on how to create a new one.
Breakdown of Sub Item Menu
The Sub Items menu is located at Manager > Services > Sub Items, and can be broken down as follows:
Upper Button Array
- Add: Using this button enables users to add a new Sub Item template to SuperSalon.
- Done: This button will return the user to the Services submenu.
Sub Items Setup
This section of the interface displays all currently recognized Sub Items used for services in SuperSalon. They are arranged by the following four criteria:
- Completion Time
- Default Price
Sub Items can be deleted from this roster by using the red circular icon on the far right. Existing Sub Items can also be edited directly from their roster by clicking on the fields, and changing the values.
Creating a New Sub Item
- From anywhere in SuperSalon, enter the Manager menu.
- Enter the Services submenu by clicking or tapping on its entry in the list shown on the left.
- Click or tap on the "Sub Items" button located in the upper array.
- Click or tap on the "Add" button.
- Enter all the pertinent information that will be associated with this new Sub Item into the text fields.
- Click or tap on the "Save" button.