Commission Edits Report
Location: Reports > Payroll > Commission Edits
This report tracks all changes made to commissions awarded to employees for sales, and arranges the data by either transaction or edit date.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can reference this report when they are curious about how commission plans are being managed by the staff.
- Salon Manager: Managers can utilize this report to review any changes that have been made to commission assignments.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and receptionists can reference this report when they have questions about commission reassignments.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Enter Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Search By: Users can display the report data by either the date of the commission edit, or the date of the transaction, by selecting one of these two bubbles.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Ticket #: This column will display the individual ticket number for the dates selected where a commission was changed.
- Ticket Date: The date when the sale was originally processed and settled.
- Amount: The dollar value of the commissionable revenue from the ticket.
- Comm. Edit Date: The date when the commission attached to the sale was changed.
- Original Comm.: The salon staff member who was the original receiver of the commission.
- New Comm.: The name of the staff member to whom the commission now belongs to after the edit.
- Assigner: The login authorization, or staff member who reassigned to the commission.