Appointment blocks prevent guests from being booked by certain employees, for a selected amount of time. Blocks are always performed from the Appointment Book itself.
Setting an Appointment Block
- From the Appointment Book, click or tap the time slot under the employee's name that corresponds to when you would like for the block to begin.
- In the "Add New Item" pop up, click or tap on the "Block" button on the right.
- In the "Add a Block" pop up, use the left and right arrow keys to specify the exact amount of time you would like for the block to last.
- Add any appropriate notes to be stored for the block, if there are none, move on to Step 5.
- Click or tap on the "Ok" button to send the block to the Appointment Book.
- The block will appear as a dark gray field in the appointment book, spanning the requested time frame. Review this for accuracy, and click or tap on it to edit it.