Email Receipts Log
Location: Reports > Audit > Email Receipts Log
Comprehensive snapshot of receipts that were sent to client email addresses as part of the Email Receipts enhancement module.
- Select Stores: Select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Select the date or range of dates to run the report for.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Ticket Number: The daily ticket number for which an email reciept was sent.
- Invoice Number: The invoice number assigned to the email reciept.
- Invoice Date: The date of the email receipt.
- Customer Name: The name of the customer as it appears on the ticket and email receipt.
- Customer Email: The email address where the email receipt was sent.
- Number of Attempts: The total number of attempts the system tried to send the email receipt.
- Status: The status of the email receipt showing either "Success", or "Failure".
- Server Response: The response from the email server in regards to the email receipt.
- Sent Date: The date in which the email receipt was sent.