Employee Schedule Report
Location: Reports > Payroll > Employee Schedule
This report shows past and current schedules of all active salon employees, and can be further filtered by individual start day of the week.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This can be a useful report for salon owners to reference when they want to anticipate labor costs for an upcoming week.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can print this report out and place it in a visible area of the salon so there is no question as to when everyone has to work.
- Salon Employee: Front line salon staff such as stylists and receptionists can also print this report out for their own reference.
- Select Start Day: This drop down menu gives the user the option of which day the schedule will start with for the purposes of the report.
- Select Date Range: The choices in this drop down menu gives users the option of selecting which date range they like to use for the report. Each one will correspond to established pay periods.
- Select Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Employee Name: The names of all scheduled staff members will be in this column, last name first.
- Days of Week: Each column to the right will correspond to an individual day, and will show the hours the staff member is expected to work on that day