Location: Reports > Audit > Appointment Audit
This report tracks all changes to standing appointments in SuperSalon's Appointment Book. Users are given several filters in which to narrow the data down by date and/or staff member responsible for the change.
- Select Stores: Select the store that will be be used for the report.
- Status: Shows the current status of the appointment as either Confirmed, Unconfirmed, Canceled, or Completed.
- Employee: Filter the report's data based on a single employee.
- Stylist: Arranges the report data by stylist.
- Creator: Arranges the report data by who created the original appointment.
- Updater: Arranges the data based on who altered the given appointment.
- Customer: Entering a customer name into this text field will filter the results based on that single client.
- Select Date: Select the date or range of dates to run the report for.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Customer Name: Name of the client whose appointment was changed.
- Stylist: Identifies the stylist who was to perform the service in the appointment.
- Status: The current status of the appointment as either Unconfirmed, Confirmed, Canceled, or Completed.
- Created By: Displays who created the original appointment originally.
- Created On: Date and time when the original appointment was created.
- Updated By: Identifies who made the change to the appointment.
- Updated On: Displays the date and time when the appointment was altered.