Location: Reports > Sales > Comparison Report
Select up to three different date ranges for enhanced comparisons across several important business metrics.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Because this report is so flexible, it give salon owners a very fast overview of progress over the desired time spans.
- Salon Manager: This report can also be utilized by salon managers who want to motivate their teams to outdo themselves compared to previous weeks.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other salon staff can use this report to gauge their salons progress in important business metrics over a given time span.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- First Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select the first date range for the report.
- Second Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select the second date range for the report.
- Third Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select the third date range for the report.
- Metric: This drop down enables users to one of four metrics to be used in the comparison. The metrics available for selection are as follows:
- Total Net Sales
- Product Net Sales
- Production Hours
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
When generated, the report will have a unique column for each date range selected in the filters.
- Total Net Sales: When selected as a filter, this metric will display all net Service and Product revenue for each date range, and give a total at the bottom.
- Product Net Sales: All net product revenue generated by the salon will appear for each date range with this filter engaged.
- Production Hours: This metric tallies all work hours that are labeled as "Production", and organizes them by each column that corresponds to a different date range.
- Cuts: This value will reflect the total number of haircuts performed by the location, for each date range selected in the filters.