Scheduling employees via SuperSalon's Employee Scheduler ensures a quick and accurate staffing solution for business owners and managers.
The Scheduler tab can be activated or deactivated in the software settings located in Setup > System > General > Show Scheduler Tab.
Schedule an Employee for a Shift
- From anywhere in the SuperSalon point-of-sale, click or tap on the "Scheduler" tab.
- Using the columns and rows as a guide, click or tap on the chosen time for the employee to clock in, under the column that corresponds to their name.
- In the Employee Scheduler Editor, click or tap on the "Add Sched" button located in the bottom array.
- Specify the exact time for the employee's shift by clicking or tapping on the green arrows to move the displayed time forward or ahead in 15 minute increments.
- When the correct time has been configured, click or tap on the "Save Changes" button located in the bottom right of the Employee Schedule Editor.