Average Wait Time Report
Location: Reports > Sales > Average Wait Time
Snapshot of how long salon clients have waited for their services to be performed, on average.
Wait Time must be configured in the Software Settings prior to this report reflecting accurate data.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners who are curious about how long clients are usually waiting to be seen at their locations can reference this report.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers who are concerned about clients waiting too long can reference this report to get a sense of average time involved.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and/or receptionist can reference this report to see any areas of improvement they may need.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Start Day of Week: This drop down menu gives users the option of choosing which day of the week will start from, in regards to the report.
- Week Range: This drop down menu gives the option to select week ranges, based on the "Start Day of Week" selected in the previous menu.
- Start/End Hours: This system of two drop-down menus enables users to establish the beginning and end times for each day in the report.
- Include Requests: Filling this box with a check will add requests to the equation of average wait time for the location.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Days of the Week: Each day of the week will have its own column, broken down by hours rows corresponding to individual times of the day. Times are reflected in values of minutes.
- Weekday Ave: The average amount of time, in minutes, salon clients needed to wait in order to be serviced at this location during the week.
- Weekend Ave: The average amount of time, in minutes salon clients needed to wait in order to be serviced at this location during the weekend.
- Totals: The bottom row of this report will show all applicable totals and averages for each column.
- Weekday Ave: Add up the row of numbers from Monday thru Friday and then divide the result by 5
- Weekend Ave: Add up the row of numbers for Saturday and Sunday and divide the result by 2