Processing a sale via the New Ticket method requires the user to enter customer information at the creation stage. The services performed and/or the products sold will then be added to the client's history after the ticket is settled, which can be viewed any time in their customer profile.
Creating a new servicing ticket
- On the wait/serve screen or the appointments book, click the new ticket button at the bottom of the screen.
- Search for the customer you're creating the ticket for using any of the following information, select them, and click the next button:
- First and/or last name
- Phone number
- Zip code
- On the ticket options screen, click the select service button to choose the service that the customer will be receiving. You can also choose a requested stylist here if the customer requested someone specific, as well as any other required ticket demographics.
- Once you're sure everything is right, click the send to waiting button in the bottom right hand corner of the ticket creation screen.
- When the next available or requested stylist is ready to get started, click the green arrow on the ticket to choose the servicing stylist, and move the ticket to the servicing stage.
- After the service has been completed, click the green arrow on the ticket to send it to check out.
Adding a product to a ticket
- After a customer's servicing has been completed and their ticket has been moved from servicing to check out, click the products button in the ticket menu on the left.
- Navigate through the product brands to select it, or search for the product using it's code, description, or UPC code.
- Confirm the product you selected is correct and that the ticket is ready to be paid for, click the send to payment button.
Checkout and payment
- The check out screen is the final stage before a ticket is paid for, and allows you to add products, additional services, discounts and more.
- Adding a product to a ticket
- Discounting a sale
- Creating a package
- Series sales
- SuperSalon memberships
- Gift certificates
- Refunding a sale
- Redo services
- When the ticket is finalized and all necessary adjustments have been completed, you can send the ticket to the payment screen by clicking the send to payment button in the bottom right hand corner of the check out screen.
- On the payment screen, use the on screen keypad or the keyboard to enter the payment amount, and select the payment method being used.
- Click the ring out button to finalize the payment, and assign any designated tips to the servicing employee.
- Click the complete sale button, which will redirect you to the wait/serve screen indicating that the sale has been completed.