Hourly Bonus Report
Location: Reports > Payroll > Hourly Bonus
Total amount of bonus pay that may be due to staff members, based on their role and other factors.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can monitor their labor costs by referencing this and other useful payroll reports.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can utilize this report to investigate any questions about bonus pay that may be owed to their team members.
- Salon Employee: Stylists and other salon staff can reference this report to see if they are owed any bonus pay for a given pay period.
- Select Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select Date: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Payroll ID: The given employee ID associated with the staff member.
- Name: The name of the employee, shown last name first.
- Position: Applicable staff positions will be represented by columns in this report, and show any hours tabulated under them.
- Total Hours: The total number of hours the staff member worked for the given date range of the report.
- Bonus $: The total dollar value of any bonus pay that may be owed to the employee.