Location: Reports > Audit > Permission Report
Permissions are the access levels of Supersalon, and this report gives a one page display of all of these authentication settings for single location based on groups that the employees are assigned to.
- Select Stores: Select the store that will be be used for the report.
- Generate Report: Click here to generate the report.
- Permission: The individual area or function of the Supersalon point-of-sale that authentication is needed for.
- Group: The Permission Group, which the employees are assigned to on their profile, that needs authentication to enter the area based on the color of the permission set.
- Status: The current access level granted to the Permission Group.
- Colors: Red - No access is granted, Green - Access is granted but requires a password.