Permission Groups comprise the level of security access given to a user, and are generally based on role. Creating and working with Permission Groups help keep sensitive areas of the POS out of reach for non-authorized users.
Creating a New Permission Group
- Creating a new Permission Group is a very easy process, and is done by a using the "Create Permission Group" button located in the upper left of the Permissions submenu.
- After the button is selected, a text field will appear, prompting the user to give the new permission group a unique name.
- With a name selected and entered, clicking the "Continue" button will take the user back to the Permissions submenu where the new group will be listed in the left-hand column.
Adding a Permission Group to an Employee
- Navigate to the Manager menu > Employees submenu, and select the individual employee.
- Click or tap on the "Permission Group" button located in the lower left corner of their employee profile.
- This will display a selection of all of the currently configured permission groups in SuperSalon. Clicking on the desired one will assign it to the employee, and clicking "Save" will lock it into place.