Close the Salon
Prior to clocking out for the day, salon staff usually are required to perform the closeout function. This finalizes the drawer counts, and calculates all revenue that has come into the business.
Performing a Drawer Closeout
- From anywhere in SuperSalon, click or tap on the Manager tab.
- Click or tap on the "Close Out" submenu alphabetically listed on the left.
- Use the "Open Till" button at the bottom right of the interface to open the register for the count.
- Click or tap on the "Cash" helper displayed on the left, and select the "End-Day Count" button.
- Enter the correct amount of individual denominations of bills in the given text fields.
- Repeat the process for each payment method helper, using receipts and printouts as a frame of reference.
- Click or tap on the Save/Close button in the lower right of the interface, or simply hit the Enter key to save the closeout.