Location: Reports > Payroll > Commission Report
This report tracks all changes made to commissions awarded to employees for sales, and arranges the data by either transaction or edit date.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can reference this report when they are curious about how commission plans are being managed by the staff.
- Salon Manager: Managers can utilize this report to review any changes that have been made to commission assignments.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and receptionists can reference this report when they have questions about commission reassignments.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Enter Date Range: Clicking or tapping into this field will generate a calendar interface for the user to select a single date, or a date range.
- Search By: Users can display the report data by either the date of the commission edit, or the date of the transaction, by selecting one of these two bubbles.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Franchise: The franchise number of the location (Uses EIN Number in Company Info)
- Franchise Name: Another franchise number (Uses Corporate Store# in Company Info)
- Franchise Location: The name of the location (Uses Location Name in Company Info)
- Op-Code: The employee number of the staff member
- Op-Name: The name of the staff member
- Op-Cat-Desc: The position of the staff member
- Number: Total numbers of items sold (services and products)
- Amount: The Net sales total (after discounts) of those items
Amount: Net Service Sales + Net Product Sales (Production Report is a good reference)