Multi-Store Sales Overview
Location: Reports > Multi-Store >Sales Overview
Presents a high level view of sales performance for multiple salons, for comparative purposes. It also displays some basic demographic information.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can use this report to quickly determine which salons are performing best, and at what areas of the business.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can use this report to see how their team's performance compares with that of other locations in the same account.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists and receptionists can use this report to see how well their particular location is doing compared to others.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Month and Year: Using these two drop-down menus, users are able to
- Switch to date Range: Filling in this checkbox will instead display the traditional date range calendar selection interface.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Store: This column displays the name for each location that was selected for the purposes of the report.
- Service Net: The total dollar value of the net revenue generated for service sales at this location.
- Retail Net: The total dollar value of all retail product sales that were processed for this location.
- Tanning: This column displays all tanning related revenue for the location at the time of the report.
- Total Volume: The total dollar value of all revenue generated at the location.
- Production Hours: The total number of production hours that were spent at the location for the timeframe.
- NetServHr: The average net value of services performed per hour at the location.
- Employee Purchases: The total dollar value of all purchases made by salon staff during the timeframe of the report.
- Gift Cert: The total dollar value of gift certificates sold in the timeframe of the report.
- Redeemed Gifts: The total dollar value of gift certificate revenue that was redeemed during the given date range.
- Guests: The total number of clients seen by the location.
- New: The total number of clients who visited the location for their first time, during the timeframe of the report.
- Look N Walks: The total number of clients who came in and left during the timeframe of the report.
- Redos: The total number of redone services that were performed in the given date range.
- Totals: This row will display the grand totals for each applicable column in the report.
NetServHr: Service Net divided by Production Hours