Weekly Detail Report
Location: Reports > Sales > Weekly Detail
Retail and service performance broken down by haircut, total sales per hour, and other metrics for a given week. Comparisons are provided in the bottom three rows to show weeks and months previous.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: Salon owners can reference this report when they want to know about a single week’s performance.
- Salon Manager: This report is a good reference point for managers who stay focused on weekly performance.
- Salon Employee: Frontline salon staff such as stylists or receptionists may not see much value from this report other than gauging salon performance.
- Select Stores: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Start Day of Week: This drop down menu enables users to choose any day of the week as a start day for the purposes of the report.
- Start Date: This drop down menu enables users to pick the date from which the report will begin its calculations for seven days.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Week Starting: Each day of the week is represented by a row assigned to this column.
- Cuts: The total number of standard haircuts performed at the location.
- Cuts/Day: The average amount of haircuts completed per day.
- Color Net: The total dollar value of all color services performed at the location, in net.
- Retail Net: This column shows the total net dollar value of all retail product sales.
- Wax Net: The total dollar value, in net, for all waxing services performed.
- Treatment: The total dollar value, in net, of all treatment services performed.
- Other Svc: All other services performed at the location will have their net dollar value shown here.
- Total Sales: The total dollar value of all sales processed during the time of the report.
- Prod Hr.: The average dollar amount of revenue, per production hour.
- Non Prod Hr.: The average dollar amount of revenue, per nonproduction hour.
- RPC: Retail Per Cut, this is the average amount of product sales per haircut sold.
- CPH: Cuts Per Hour, the average number of haircuts performed per production hour worked.
- SPC: Sales Per Cut, the average net income from tickets where a haircut was performed.
- MTS: More Than Service, this is the percentage of tickets with more than just a service, or just products.
- Total Sales/Hr: The total dollar value of all sales of products and services, per hour.
- Voids: The total dollar value of all ticket voids that were performed.
- New Cust%: The percentage of all clients who visited the location for the first time.
- Refunds: The total dollar value of all refunded revenue.
- Credit Card: The percentage of all sales that were processed via credit card.