This section of the Payroll/Bonuses submenu contain all of the tools users need to determine hourly payroll needs for their location.
- Overtime for Over Eight Hours/Day: If the location is in an area where overtime is to be paid daily after eight hours of work, setting this bubble to “Yes” will allow for it.
- Overtime After: This text field allows users to enter the number of hours per week staff members can work before overtime pay is accrued.
- Enable Automatic Breaks: This “Yes” or “No” selection will determine whether or not break time is automatically calculated after a preset amount of time an employee spends on the clock.
- Automatic Break Length: If Enable Automatic Breaks is set to “Yes”, this text field will allow users to enter the length of time in minutes that the automatic break will last.
- Deduct Break Time after Working: If Enable Automatic Breaks is set to “Yes”, this text field allows users to determine the amount of hours an employee is clocked in before the automatic break kicks in.
- Enable Non Production Time Transfer: This “Yes” or “No” choice will determine whether or not employee hours are automatically assigned as Non Production hours for the purposes of reporting.
- Automatic Non Prod. Time Transfer Length: This text field allows users to enter the amount of minutes to elapse before the system changes the employee hours from Non Production, back to Production.
- Transfer Time After Working: This text field determines the amount of hours in employee is clocked in before time is automatically transferred to Non Production.
- Enable Split Shifts: This “Yes” or “No” bubble selection will allow or disallow employees to work in split shifts.
- Bonus Time for Split Shifts: If a location gives its staff a bonus for working split shifts, the time value in minutes can be entered into this text field.