Product Order Report
Location: Reports > Products > Product Order
One of the few reports that is able to be edited, this provides a list of all products available in the salon, and gives users the opportunity to place orders for more.
Use Cases by Role
- Salon Owner: This report can assist salon owners in knowing what products need to be ordered, based on their par levels.
- Salon Manager: Salon managers can find value in this report by quickly seeing what items need to be ordered, and when.
- Salon Employee: Salon staff such as receptionists and stylist can reference this report when asked about any upcoming product orders.
- Select a Store: Clicking or tapping here will open the interface that allows the user to select the store(s) that will be be used for the report.
- Select a Brand: This drop down menu contains all of the product brands currently listed for the salon. Selecting one will show results for only that brand.
- Selected Vendor: This drop down menu allows users to only show products available from specific vendors by selecting them.
- Sort by: The two drop-down menus shown here allow users to sort the results in ascending or descending order by the following metrics:
- Par Level
- In Stock
- Total Cost
- Filter: This drop down menu gives users the option of showing all products, or just the ones that have numbers entered into the “Order” column.
- Generate Report: Clicking or tapping on this button will generate the report based on the other filter criteria.
- Code: The numeric code associated with the specific product on the row.
- Name: The name of the item, as it appears in its Product Profile.
- Vendor: The name of the vendor for the specific product will be listed in this column.
- Category: This column displays what category the individual item belongs to.
- Par Level: The total number of products that are desired to be on the shelves at all times.
- In Stock: The current number of items available-for-sale.
- Order: Entering a numeric value in this column indicates the number of items that need to be ordered.
- Total Cost: The total cost to the salon of the items being ordered.
- Totals: All applicable totals will be shown at the bottom of the report.